[Sugar-devel] Stateless activties (was Re: Fw: #3013 UNSP: toolbar error)

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:28:35 EDT 2011

Sebastian,

The other option might be to create an Activity with no toolbar and find
some other way to exit the Activity.  There are a few Activities like that
already.  I like what I'm doing a lot better.

The fact that this is being discussed suggests that people are reading the
book, so I'm happy about that at least.

James Simmons