[Sugar-devel] AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'startswith'

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Tue Apr 26 23:25:43 EDT 2011

I already helped him with this.

The issue was the ~/.i18n file missing due to olpc-utils not being in the
build, and Sugar/various applications' inability to compensate (
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/10682 - although some progress has been made on
this).  Chris compensated for this by adding an English /home/olpc/.i18n
file as a temporary fix to the build.

We probably should eventually support ~/.dmrc files as well (
http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2603).