[Sugar-devel] [Csnd] ALSA MIDI output causes segmentation fault

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 04:38:48 EDT 2011

It could be. Fedora 15 / SoaS 5 currently has csound 5.12.

I would like to go to csound 5.13 but neither 5.12 nor 5.13 compile
with gcc 4.6.0 on Fedora 15. The version we currently have was
compiled with gcc 4.5 so we really need to recompile it.

I've opened an upstream bug with csound about the compile issues.
There was a comment that it would be investigated but I've not seen
anything more.

Peter