[Sugar-devel] Lego WeDo + TurtleArt - Screenshot & Code!

Safoura s.seddighin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:54:07 EDT 2011

Hello
My name is Safoura and in my search for a solution to replace the Lego Wedo
software with some thing written by myself, I came across this post. I didn't
know any thing about sugar labs; seems quiet impressive.
I studied the pyhton code a bit but I am not very much familar with python. Do
you think there is possibley a way to do similar thing in Java. For some
reason , I was not able to find any thing related to the topic of interacting
with WEDO using selfwritten programs.
I would appreciate your time very very much.
Thanks

Cheers
Safoura