[Sugar-devel] Activities checklist

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Apr 7 16:57:03 EDT 2011

On 04/07/2011 09:14 AM, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> Would be great if we can achieve all the activities included by default in
> OLPC [1] and Dextrose [2] images
> have the following items fixed:
> * new toolbar
> * self.max_participants with the proper value
> * MAINTAINERS file updated
> * use the default Ctrl-Q in the Stop Button (except terminal who use
> Ctrl-Shft-Q)
> * gettext support, access in git granted to user pootle
>
> Any more?
>
> Gonzalo

Great initiative! Congrats to everyone involved.

Here, are a few items that come to my mind (not intended to overload
this effort with too many expectations):

- maybe we can create a page that has the following items:

activity | maintainer(s) | git | dev | also

The maintainer should have access to the git repo, the main maintainer
should be assigned in the bug tracker and have access also, so to keep
track of the current status maybe add this in some way to the table.

The page should maybe be under the Activity Team namespace [1]. Maybe
there is a page with info already, Gary might know. Here is how the
module info page looks Glucose/Fructose [2].

Regards,
    Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release/Modules