[Sugar-devel] Activities checklist

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu Apr 7 09:49:35 EDT 2011

> If we could quickly reach consensus on some outstanding issues
> regarding standard icons for things like the camera and user-created
> content, perhaps we could incorporate these icons in all the
> activities?

About icons, I think we need a agreement with:

* New items (for example Implode use the star, and the star is our icon for
bookmarks)
* Save to journal / export (turtle art use the transfer style icons)
* View icon (the eye is used for sensors in turtle art, maybe  use the
sensors icon in Measure?)
* Photo / Camera / mic  icons
* The lips (i am trying to use them for text to speech, but is used in
Measure)
* User created content (when use the gear?)
* A search icon (we use the loupe, but can be confusing with the zoom
icons?)
The loupe icon was not designed for the toolbar and have a different size

Anything more?
A nice task would be have a screenshot of every toolbar of all the
activities in one wiki page to compare :)

Gonzalo