[Sugar-devel] GetBooks catalogs

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:57:55 EDT 2011

Gonzalo,

Rebecca Malamud of the Rural Design Collective may be the one you need
to talk to.  They created an e-book collection to be distributed on
thumb drives that works like you describe, and they would have the
tools to create this collection.  I believe it was just all the
children's books from the Internet Archive.

http://ruraldesigncollective.org/

James Simmons