[Sugar-devel] tamtammini-57.xo, csound and ubuntu

Andrea Mayr andrea.mayr at netbridge.at
Sun Apr 3 05:53:26 EDT 2011

Hi Jonas!

Not yet. Well, i reported the problems to a friend who is doing
package maintainance for debian. I thought he could sort the
problem and give advice for further actions. Unfortunately i
didn't hear back from him.
Furthermore i posted the log file in the ubuntu forums:
- no reaction
.. but i guess it's more a user centered plattform.

Next saturday i give a presentation at a linux event. Maybe i find
somebody who is interested in solving the thing.

Btw: i could offer a iso image of the whole system to be booted
via DVD or USB-stick. Maybe this could also be help.

Sofar, thanks for replies.
Andrea

* Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> [2011-04-02 15:33]: