[Sugar-devel] Setup local network on the olpc with python

Tobi Neuner tobi at greven-9er.de
Wed Sep 29 06:37:52 EDT 2010

  Hi guys,

for my bachelor thesis i need to program a short demonstration for the
game i worked out to show the main functionality. It's some kind of a
multiplayer learning game with some rpg-ideas for motivation keeping.
For the multiplayer approach i need so setup a local mesh network to
send data from one XO to all other. The data, that is send, is always an
integer or a string value. So what i read till now, the dbus tubes would
fit perfectly for my approach. But at the moment i fail at this point. I
don't understand how i have to implement it. So i'm on search for some
good tutorial, some code snippets, where this is shown, or someone, who
could explain it to me.

Thanks very much for your help!

grevenilvec