[Sugar-devel] 0.90 localization

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Sep 28 12:59:42 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 18:45, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 18:29, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> as far as I know language administrators and translators should be
>>> able now to keep doing their work as usual.
>>>
>>> Would be great if you could try to get Fructose and Glucose translated
>>> and report any problems you may find.
>>
>> I still don't see the most recent POT file for Turtle Art in Fructose
>> reflected in the workflow.
>
> How do you check that?

Ok, what was happening is that Walter was checking the Spanish .po for
TurtleArt and it had not been merged from the templates.

Language administrators need to do so from time to time by clicking
the "update the files from templates" link in the Files tab.

Btw, do we have documented somewhere what language admins need to do?

Regards,

Tomeu