[Sugar-devel] Some questions concerning saving methods on sugar

Alberto Arruda de Oliveira alberto.a.oliv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 18:58:18 EDT 2010

Hello,

First of all, thanks for all the answers!

I decided to follow your advices and implement the saving feature of my
activity through the journal.

Although it's not working perfectly yet, I hope it will be soon. I'm just
having a little problem with the keep button. My activity creates the
journal entry like it should when I exit through the close button, but when
I press the keep button, it doesn't create the entry. Is there any big
differences in how the keep and close button access the journal to save the
state of the activity?

Also, related to the sugar-emulator, sometimes, when I close it, all the
journal entries are wiped. I suspect this is an emulator problem ( because
not only it happened with my activity, but also with other activities ), but
I'd like to be sure I'm not doing anything wrong!

Thanks again,

Alberto Arruda de Oliveira