[Sugar-devel] Fwd: SL bug#630

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Sep 20 11:58:44 EDT 2010

On 09/20/2010 05:50 PM, David Farning wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Simon Schampijer<simon at schampijer.de>  wrote:
>> On 09/20/2010 04:16 PM, Mukul Gupta wrote:
>>> Copying sugar-devel on this memo
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Mukul Gupta
>>
>> Hi Mukul,
>>
>> what is the intention of this mail?
>
> Mukul is describing an approach, and pros and cons, to solving a
> problem.  Please feel free to ignore these types of questions.  As an
> AC mentor, Alsroot will try to answer them depending on his available
> time.
>
> We, (AC and Seeta) are trying to shift all technical conversation to
> public mailing lists for peer review rather than writing private
> memos.
>
> david

My complaint was more about the missing guidance in the subject and the
mail itself. If one does want feedback I encourage submitters to make it
as digestible as possible for readers. So I think it is better to draft
the email again for the targeted audience instead of just forwarding the
mail.

Regards,
    Simon