[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Home button in Browse

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Wed Sep 15 07:14:33 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Simon Schampijer's message of Tue Sep 07 11:25:24 +0200 2010:

> To me reloading a page and going to a defined page is not related. As
> this might be a different way of thinking we might be able to find out
> with a quick user test. Other comments welcome of course.

Looking forward to anyone conducting a user test. I don't have any way
to do any useful one as my "access" to the current target group of Sugar
(i.e. children and teachers) is rather limited.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/