[Sugar-devel] SoaS and new netbooks

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Tue Sep 14 12:30:39 EDT 2010

Thanks to the three of you (Tomeu, Peter and Sasha) who responded to my
query. I will pass on the 7" netbooks for now.

The 7" Sylvania model has 128MB RAM and runs a VIA ARM 32-bit CPU (VIA-ARM
VT8500).

I have several other netbooks (an Intel Classmate and an Asus EeePC900) that
accept SoaS just fine. Frankly, I was just wondering about this new <$100US
pricepoint.

Art Hunkins