[Sugar-devel] [Dextrose] Question about upgrading from 802 to Dextrose

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Sep 13 17:01:04 EDT 2010

Spam detection software, running on the system "sunjammer.sugarlabs.org", has
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 18:45 +0200, Christoph Derndorfer wrote:
   > as previously mentioned to Bernie I'm thinking about using the > international
   spin of Dextrose on the 25 XO-1s that we're using in our > Austrian pilot
   project. > > IIRC correctly those XO-1s are currently running 802 and now
   I was > wondering whether there was a way to upgrade them to Dextrose without
   > erasing the Journal (e.g. something like olpc-update but using > Dextrose
   rather OLPC's 10.1.2). [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [41.138.229.81 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 1.6 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT   RBL: RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT
                            [41.138.229.81 listed in bb.barracudacentral.org]
 1.0 SPF_SOFTFAIL           SPF: sender does not match SPF record (softfail)
 0.4 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS