[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.89.6 Tarballs Due

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Sat Sep 11 10:23:33 EDT 2010

Dear Sucrose Maintainers,

we will have our release candidate in the 0.90 development cycle
September the first [1]. Now we are really in our stabilizing phase as
we are entering the Hard Code Freeze [2]. This means: No source code
changes can be made without approval from the release-team. Only
critical fixes will be considered.

The working cycle is now: testing, reporting, fixing, testing...

Please provide the Sucrose 0.89.6 tarballs by Monday night (13th of
September) and announce them as explained at [3].

Thanks,
     Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.90/Roadmap#Schedule
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release#Hard_code_freeze