[Sugar-devel] xo colors & gradients

Erik Blankinship erikb at mediamods.com
Tue Sep 7 14:01:34 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Gary Martin <garycmartin at googlemail.com>wrote:

>  I don't think I've seen any activity icons try this yet, but it might work
> for some specific cases if it's not used to try and make 3d style shaded
> button icons.

The sample activity icon with a graident I put on the almanac causes the
launching of a dummy activity on the xo-1 (and other older computers too, I
presume) to stutter.  I suspect this is because sugar is rendering the
colored version of the icon at launch time.  If this is the case, the
xo-colored activity icon might be something sugar should pre-render?