[Sugar-devel] screenreader for sugar

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Sep 7 03:49:46 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 20:15, Esteban Arias <earias at plan.ceibal.edu.uy> wrote:
> no, I tested with gnome desktop.

Ok, I can help you get in touch with the GNOME team that works on
accessibility if you want. They are very dedicated, friendly and
talented bunch. Collabora and other companies also provide services
related to accessibility and GNOME.

But nobody else than us is going to fix accessibility in Sugar so
that's why I'm asking if anybody here has interest in working on this.
The first need is finding someone who can tell us what needs to be
improved in Sugar so it can be used by people with no or very low
vision.

Thanks,

Tomeu