[Sugar-devel] Patch review request for ticket #2290

Dipankar Patro dipankar at seeta.in
Mon Sep 6 13:04:04 EDT 2010

Sorry for that duplicate bug. Missed out that lfaraone already filed the
bug.

I have attached the revised patch. (uploaded at bugs.sl.o too)
* changed things (subject, description, etc) according to Sascha Silbe's
suggestions.

@ Marco : The default timeout is way too long (unable to find out exact
time). Yes, the process is synchronous, thats why Sugar is freezing.

@ Tomeu: Thanks for the review. Will try to get the registration process
asynchronous.

Regards,
Dipankar