[Sugar-devel] Enhancing Sugar to support multiple users

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Mon Sep 6 06:53:23 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Marco Pesenti Gritti's message of Mon Sep 06 11:11:53 +0200 2010:

> A possible approach might be sugar nick name == account full name. I
> think at least gdm has a way to show full name instead of user name.

(At least) KDM can even show pictures for each user => XO icons. But
since AFAIK there's no standard on where to put these and in which
format, I'd definitely leave this integration issue up to the
integrators i.e. distributions and their downstreams.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/