[Sugar-devel] sugar broken in F14?

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Sep 2 16:06:58 EDT 2010

El Thu, 02-09-2010 a las 10:44 +0200, Tomeu Vizoso escribió:

> I'm testing daily the Sugar 0.90 packages that Peter (big thanks!) is
> doing on F14 and the tarballs that you see I'm making are intended to
> fix issues I find there. I'm still updating, but as of yesterday Sugar
> was starting correctly and I couldn't find any major issues.

Still broken here. I have F14 fully updated, plus the Sugar packages
from updates-testing. If I remove ~/.sugar, I get to see the color
selection screen before Sugar dies.

Do you have any other non-standard rpms installed? Any other environment
tweaks?

> I alone won't find all the issues so if you (and others) can file the
> bugs you find, I will be able to fix them faster.

I've already filed 2... one happened to be yet another GConf-dbus issue,
the other one still stands:

  http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2269