[Sugar-devel] how many maintainers? (was Re: Bug tracking Vs Patch review)

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Sep 2 05:06:48 EDT 2010

On 09/02/2010 09:50 AM, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 16:18, Bernie Innocenti<bernie at codewiz.org>  wrote:
>> El Tue, 31-08-2010 a las 10:33 +0200, Tomeu Vizoso escribió:
>>>
>>> And we have how many full-time maintainers?
>>
>> We have several, no? You, erikos, alsroot... plus several part-time
>> ones.

Yes, I can spend a bit of my working time on maintenance. Though I do as
well release management. And of course I can not do upstream work all day :)

And until recently I did maintenance in my spare time. It is probably
fair to say that until recently Tomeu did most of the maintenance work
of the development branch.

So yes, having more maintainers would speed up that part of our work.

Regards,
    Simon