[Sugar-devel] how many maintainers? (was Re: Bug tracking Vs Patch review)

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Thu Sep 2 03:50:37 EDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 16:18, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> El Tue, 31-08-2010 a las 10:33 +0200, Tomeu Vizoso escribió:
>>
>> And we have how many full-time maintainers?
>
> We have several, no? You, erikos, alsroot... plus several part-time
> ones.

Collabora is sponsoring me between 1 and 2 weekly days to do anything
related to Sugar apart from the collaboration work, this includes
maintenance but also quite a bit of other stuff (such as reading and
replying emails).

I'm pretty sure OLPC is not contracting Simon just for maintenance work.

Is Aleksey hired full-time for maintenance work? What about Anish?

Regards,

Tomeu