[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Page for listing current Soas-v4 Mango Lassi bugs found on 3 download sites

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sun Oct 31 13:54:01 EDT 2010

Matt;

You are correct that Soas-v4-Mango lassi is closed.

http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/14.RC1/Live/Fedora-14-i686-Live-SoaS/Fedora-14-i686-Live-SoaS.iso

Seems to be destined to be destined to be the final version that will be
released on nov 3.

I assume that the nightly composes will restart soon.

The developers working on Sugar need to know what is not working so they
can incorporate the fixes for future sugar builds.

It is always possible to build your own remix in the meantime. I have
been doing this routinely  to see what features are in updates-testing
and  rawhide.

I edit the mini.ks in /usr/share/spin-kickstarts/ to point to these
other repos)

( I use a  EeePC1000HE and Acer Aspire One netbook with external usb
drives with f13 and f14 installed on them to do this, so a powerful
computer is not required)

 See:  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit#Build_Your_Own_Remix

All testing is valuable. Please contribute if you have the time..

Thanks

Tom Gilliard
satellit