[Sugar-devel] GIT.sugarlabs.org changes?

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 17:34:34 EDT 2010

I have 2 projects that I have been pushing git commits to  for almost a
year.  In one I created a new branch, and was concerned that my local change
was preventing the successful "git push".  But the other project has no
structural changes, and still gets the response "fatal: the  remote end hung
up unexpectedly" -- which I see has been a source of lots of headaches for
the inner circle.

Should I just wait for 6 hours, and try again? How to proceed?

George