[Sugar-devel] Proposal of dotted activity version number

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Oct 28 03:58:48 EDT 2010

On 10/22/2010 07:00 PM, Simon Schampijer wrote:
> On 10/07/2010 06:39 PM, Daniel Drake wrote:
>> On 4 October 2010 15:27, Gonzalo Odiard<gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:
>>> What do others think about this approach? Packagers?
>>
>> A clearer way to discuss this would be to just send a patch. That way
>> there is no doubt over the details of the implementation that you are
>> proposing.
>>
>> Daniel
>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> that is what the current implementation looks like:
>
> http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/attachment/ticket/2425/normalized_version.patch
>
> Hope this helps,
> Simon

I have been giving the patches another go and made some smaller fixes
for error handling. I have tested them as well to make sure there are no
regressions. I give them my ok.

http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/attachment/ticket/2425/0001-Adopt-to-new-numbering-scheme-2425.patch

http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/attachment/ticket/2425/0001-Add-new-numbering-scheme-2425.patch

Comments?