[Sugar-devel] Development Meetings

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Wed Oct 27 11:33:12 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 11:47:03 +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 09:05:40AM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 12:16:47PM +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:
>> > What about having [only] upcoming meeting on nearest weekends,
>> > something like Saturday, 22:00 UTC?
>>
>> Nak.  Already booked, weekly event, high priority.
>>
>> http://whenisgood.net/ may interest you, it is a way to schedule an
>> event ... I've found it very useful.
>
> ... Of course this thread might be used to discuss all topics before the
> meeting.

Dear Aleksey and James,

Here are some small comments and questions for you:

    1. I am *much* more likely to read and/or participate in your discussions if
       they occur in email as opposed to in IRC.

    2. If you do decide to use email, please use separate threads for separate
       topics, perhaps with "RFC:" and "RFD:" subject prefixes.

    3. Regardless of medium, how do you imagine summarizing the feedback received
       as a result of discussion for easy access in the future?

    4. How do you intend to bring discussions to closure?

Regards,

Michael