[Sugar-devel] broken playback in record and jukebox

Erik Blankinship erikb at mediamods.com
Fri Oct 22 15:31:23 EDT 2010

( OLPC build 852 on a 1.5 machine.  If this is more of an OLPC question,
please let me know and I will take my question elsewhere)

If I pause a video in either the record or jukebox activities and wait about
20 seconds, then just moving the mouse causes the video to go blank!  Or I
can wait about 80 seconds and the video will go blank on its own.  Reloading
that same video file causes the video to act strangely -- it gets stuck
flickering between two frames.

I am wondering why this bug happens and how to work around it and how it can
be fixed.