[Sugar-devel] Bridge activity code maintenance

Gary C Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 22 08:07:58 EDT 2010

Hi fang,

Just wanted to ping and check you have no objections to me picking up maintenance of the Bridge activity. I note that you originally uploaded the version 2 activity bundle to ASLO and so wanted to give you a heads up:

	http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4231

A number of new developers have contacted me and asked if they can contribute to Sugar activities, I suggested Bridge was a good candidate to start on as there is already a number of enhancements/fixes from similar work on the Physics activity that we could easily land. I'll create a new git.sugarlabs.org repository for the work, migrating over from dev.laptop.org, and we'll post new releases to the ASLO once ready.

Kind Regards,
--Gary