[Sugar-devel] Home button in browse - toolbar images

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 07:32:33 EDT 2010

On 22 October 2010 12:05, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:
> Lucien:
> I have added the patches to http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/10364
> Can you review it?

Patch looks good, but it makes the toolbar extremely crowded. I'll
accept it for now, with the caveat of having a Browse toolbar overhaul
as soon as I get time for the other pressing issues (browse tab crash
and read brokenness).

> If you will create a branch 0.90, probably must be done before pushing this
> tickets.

Yes, the home button thing should certainly be in a new branch. I'll
make the 0.90 branch when I get home (no git env here). Or if you have
access, you can create a branch yourself in the mainline repository.