[Sugar-devel] wordgroupz ( A vocabulary building app) ported to sugar

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 01:08:25 EDT 2010

@Gary, thanks for the idea.
It would really be a good addition to wordroupz. You are welcome to design the icon as you last mentioned, showing the multilingual aspect of wordgroupz. And we start working on this feature. I'll need help from people speaking different languages for this purpose.
Thanks,
Regards,
rtnpro
http://ratnadeepdebnath.wordpress.com/-----Original Message-----