[Sugar-devel] Record activity. Adjusting the input level.

tom.staubitz at fhtw-berlin.de tom.staubitz at fhtw-berlin.de
Thu Oct 21 18:05:44 EDT 2010

Oops. Seems I missed to upgrade the XO-1.5.
Yes it is (and was) the same version of Measure: 31.
I also got tricked by the different colors of the curves
(found out now that they are depending on the user's colors, not the version.)   :)

I repeated my experiments with the updated system on the XO-1.5.
Actually Measure's behavior is (and has been) the same on both machines. The only difference is the level.
Turning down Measure's amplitude level slider close to bottom (on the XO-1) does the trick.

See screenshots:
http://www.flatlandfarm.de/blog/?p=43

Listen:
http://www.flatlandfarm.de/blog/sounds/Audiobyfroggy.wav