[Sugar-devel] Edit/audit wikipedia activity

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:06:22 EDT 2010

Hi list,

we are getting interesting news of not-quite-good content in Wikipedia
content included in the Wikipedia activities.

Unfortunately, there is a clear need to organise a facility to
audit/edit the wikipedia snapshots we have and "repack" the archive.

Do we have any easy way to do this? Is any of the many "static
wikipedia" project already working on audit/edit/polish facilites we
can reuse (that accepts our format)?

Has anyone been working on this area at all?

Is anyone interested in working on this area?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions