[Sugar-devel] Vizualisation of the Write activity develpment (gource)

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:08:06 EDT 2010

On 21 Oct 2010, at 02:53, James Cameron wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 06:33:22PM +0200, Bastien wrote:
>> Sure - please point me at the URLs and I'll make the videos.
>
> Exactly, there's several.  Irritating.
>
> Now if you merged them all into one, using a git subtree merge, like
> Michael Stone did [1], including the important activities,
> and ran gource on that, it would be far more spectacular.  We'd also see
> developers who swap between repositories.

+1, but I'm low on gif fu, particularly regarding submodules. FWIW here's the links to the separate sugar git repositories. If I get time I'll try to take a look at reading up on git submodules:

 http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/sugar/repos/mainline
 http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/sugar-datastore/repos/mainline
 http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/sugar-toolkit/repos/mainline
 http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/sugar-base/repos/mainline