[Sugar-devel] [Design]: OLPC#2493 [Implement a scale in paint Activity]

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 08:07:08 EDT 2010

To be honest, i don't know how implement this functionality. Is a tool to
change the size of a selection? is a rule? is a zoom tool?
We have a tool to change the size of a selection (in the Image toolbar) but
is not easy to use.
How I said previously, will be easier implement first mirroring (I have
created a ticket http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2463)
If you want work in scale, please write a propose,  draw a mock-up and
probably Gary can help us with the interface issues.
Thanks

Gonzalo

--
Gonzalo Odiard