[Sugar-devel] New upstream releases of telepathy-salut and telepathy-gabble

Thomas Gilliard satellit at attglobal.net
Wed Oct 13 10:04:11 EDT 2010

http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2395#comment:7

Avitars start as xxxxx$jabber, form.
If you use CP/Mysettings/about me to change color and restart (with
keychain password you entered on startup) names are displayd correctly.
* Is the first display of F1 Neighborhood occurring before the jabber
has responded completely?
note that users XO Avitar is displayed twice on first (before restart)
screen in same colors and name. one off to the side in f1 field where
all others are xxxxx at jabber format

This also occurs in f14-TC1.1 netinstall to HD (done today 5 AM PST)
with "customize now" sugar-desktop installed
uses updates-testing repo

Tom Gilliard
satellit