[Sugar-devel] [Design]: Issue SL 2164 (Downgrading activities not allowed)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Oct 11 20:00:29 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 01:17:07AM +0530, Shanjit Singh Jajmann wrote:
> Send (sic) my revised patch for review a few minutes ago. Wish to
> thank Aleksey for his feedback and reviews.

http://patchwork.sugarlabs.org/patch/309/ is the patchwork thread on
your revised patch.  There have been two reviews since.

> In reference to Aleksey's comment on my patch yesterday -

Please in future reply to the comment directly, so that the thread is
maintained.  I didn't take this new message of yours into consideration
when I reviewed just now, because it wasn't linked.

http://patchwork.sugarlabs.org/patch/296/ is the patchwork thread to
which Aleksey responded.  I've marked that patch superseded.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/