[Sugar-devel] [Dextrose] Bug update on ticket no 2080 (Pulsing icon delayed by 5 seconds)

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Sun Oct 10 16:44:27 EDT 2010

The last time i see it appears like the code was rendering the svg image
every time with the new color selected.
I think you have talked about implementing a different animation with a icon
fixed and a dot cycling around like when the XO starts.
Probably this will be much more efficient.
It's a nice project ;)

Gonzalo