[Sugar-devel] Browse SL#1106, OLPC#8857: Re: Help with pending reviews

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Wed Oct 6 16:37:47 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Lucian Branescu's message of Wed Oct 06 21:30:44 +0200 2010:

> > OK, then let's land both patches now (unless Lucian vetoes), but keep
> > the tickets open so we can give a closer look later.
> Fine by me. Will you do it Sascha, or shall I?

Gonzalo, you already have push rights, so please push yourself.

Please remember:

> > Please fix the summaries before pushing. E.g.:
> >
> > fix downloading files with non-ASCII characters (OLPC#8857)
> > generate preview image for downloaded images (SL#1106)

"git commit --amend" should do the trick.

If you have "dirty" history (i.e. other patches that are not in mainline
yet) please create a branch carrying only those two patches and push
that branch:

git checkout -b to-push origin/master
git cherry-pick <commit ID of first patch>
git commit --amend
(fix summary)
git cherry-pick <commit ID of second patch>
git commit --amend
(fix summary)
git push origin to-push:master

You can remove the branch afterwards: