[Sugar-devel] any patches for 0.90.1?

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Mon Oct 4 15:05:43 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Tomeu Vizoso's message of Mon Oct 04 19:48:36 +0200 2010:

> Can submitters reply to their own messages for those that are intended
> to go in before we branch?

This patch of mine is a bug fix and should go into 0.90.1:

[sugar] fix recognition of JEBs outside of data store [1]

These patches fix breakages on a HAL-free system (does F14 still ship
HAL?):

[sugar] battery frame device: replace HAL with UPower [2]
[Read] don't break if HAL is not available [3]

If you'd like I can bump the threads, but maybe you like Patchwork
even better. ;)

All other patches I posted are for 0.92.

Sascha

[1] https://patchwork.sugarlabs.org/patch/169/
[2] https://patchwork.sugarlabs.org/patch/134/
[3] https://patchwork.sugarlabs.org/patch/27/