[Sugar-devel] wordgroupz ( A vocabulary building app) ported to sugar

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 14:07:05 EDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 10:25 AM, rtnpro at gmail.com <rtnpro at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> The error is due to wordgroupz not being able to find "/usr/share/wordnet-3.0/dict", which is the default location where wordnet dictionary is stored.
> Please install wordnet dictionary (rpm is available for fedora users). This should fix the problem.

Well, Wordnet brings in lots of dependencies, including Tcl. I think
you'd be better off bundling the dictionary with your activity. I also
had to install the python bindings for espeak. And once I launched it,
it didn't seem to have any data loaded...

/usr/share/pixmaps/wordgroupz.png was also missing from line 608 of game.py

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs