[Sugar-devel] Replacing Illegal character ':' in username (SL #2152)

Dipankar Patro dipankar at seeta.in
Fri Oct 1 15:00:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks Sascha for the patch.

Bernie,
I seem to be not getting the key pointers.
I think you are suggesting me to setup a School Server on my machine.

Martin,
I am following this site for XS installation:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Installing_Software
Am I on correct path?
Also, after setting the server, how shall I proceed.

I have figured out the following steps so far:
- Download and install XS software from here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Installing_Software
- Monitor the traffic. (Not sure about idmgr, couldn't find the package for
Ubuntu too)
- ^^ For setting up XS I think I will have to setup a server Apache.

Dipankar