[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] sugar-jhbuild: GConf-dbus dropped, manual action required

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 17:32:42 EST 2010

Sascha,

When I wrote the chapter in "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" on
making shared Activities I made the observation that SUGAR_PROFILE
worked on Fedora 10 (Sugar .82) but not at all on later versions, all
of which required you to test with multiple user accounts on the box.
Someone from this list (maybe Tomeu) told me this and my own testing
confirmed it.

James Simmons