[Sugar-devel] Problem developing app

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 29 10:55:50 EST 2010

Hi Rodrigo,

On 29 Nov 2010, at 15:03, Rodrigo <rodripf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, this is my first post so let me introduce me: I'm Rodrigo Pérez, from Uruguay; I'm developer and currently I'm working in XO apps.

Welcome!

> I haven't uploaded any of them, because there aren't finished yet.
> The problem currently stops me is the next:
> I'm trying my app after the correspondent /setup.py fix_manifest and /setup.py dev, and with sugar-launch hMouse . Everything goes OK. But my problem is when I want to launch the app from the desktop icon: the icon grows up as usual, but then it exit without any prompt or something.
> Attached to this mail is the log, but I can't understand it, so I need your help. What could be going wrong?

Hmmm... Well it looks like Rainbow is not liking something about your activity. It could be something as simple as an error in your activity.info file, or something else. Is your source code uploaded to a git repository? Somewhere like http://git.sugarlabs.org/ makes it much easier to quickly take a look at your current code.

Regards,
--Gary