[Sugar-devel] Problem developing app

Rodrigo rodripf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 10:03:22 EST 2010

Hi, this is my first post so let me introduce me: I'm Rodrigo Pérez, from
Uruguay; I'm developer and currently I'm working in XO apps. I haven't
uploaded any of them, because there aren't finished yet.
The problem currently stops me is the next:
I'm trying my app after the correspondent /setup.py fix_manifest and
/setup.py dev, and with sugar-launch hMouse . Everything goes OK. But my
problem is when I want to launch the app from the desktop icon: the icon
grows up as usual, but then it exit without any prompt or something.
Attached to this mail is the log, but I can't understand it, so I need your
help. What could be going wrong?
Thank you
--
Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni