[Sugar-devel] Audio tag not wroking in browse

javed khan javedkhan2k2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 00:15:23 EST 2010

i forget to mention, i used the audio tag like this

<audio src="./1.ogg" controls=controls>audio tag is not supported</audio>

When i load the page in fedora os (or any other) it works fine, but on XO it
show me a black rectangle, if it doesn't support the audio tag then the page
should show the message "audio tag is no supported"
the black rectangle comes usually when it can't find the source file.

alternative email: javid.alam at moe.gov.af