[Sugar-devel] Engineering Team

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Fri Nov 19 23:27:49 EST 2010

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 02:53:06AM +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> (Just trying to summarize previous discussions, including recent one
> on #sugar with some kind of motion)
>

> = The problem =
[...]
> = Engineering Team [the solution] =
[...]

I'm not opposed to the discussion.  While we (continue to) have it, am
I wrong in thinking the de factor situation is that:

- anyone who is allowed push to sugar* repos is allowed to approve and
  / or push a patch or other code (and is trusted to not push
  contentious things)

- people who are not allowed to push to sugar should do this to get
  code in: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Code_Review

I ask because I want to understand what the the "current situation"
is:

> Current situation with stuck patches queue is dangerous

Martin