[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Messages notification

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:17:29 EST 2010

Change the "want" for "need" and we have:

"When there is something they _need_ to know"

And that is exactly the same reason why we are already using the Icon
notifications and the same reason why we are already using Alert widgets all
over sugar (outside activities), and there are still more cases that we
don't do because we simply don't have this feature fully implemented yet.

That's all i got.

Abrazos, :)