[Sugar-devel] Problem with Read activity and screen rotate feature

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Wed Nov 17 13:35:52 EST 2010

It was a design decision (at least initially) to not rotate the Game
Buttons, as users might associate their symbols (square, circle, etc.)
to mean certain things.  If there is a compelling reason to do this
perhaps it should be revisited.

I admit that this does not work well for all activities.  Another
activity which gets confused by this is Maze, which can use the
directional pad and game buttons to add additional players on each XO
using/sharing the activity.