[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Messages notification

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 12:44:13 EST 2010

Just to clarify, this feature is not intended to replace the log.
(apparently some people got the wrong idea)

It is needed in many scenarios, as a general mechanism to communicate
important events to the user, that until now (and already) we have been
re-inventing the wheel every time we wanted to show a message abusing from
Alerts here and there. (which, in my opinion is way more interruptive).

Saludos :)